Connect with us
Email SubscriptionEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- CashSender email list hacked from Mail Chimp
- AirlineHobby.com adds CashSender as an alternative to PayPal
- We are now using interac for all CashSender uploads/downloads in Canada
- CashSender makes it FREE to send money online by slashing fees
- The PayPal Fee Calculator by CashSender
- New CashSender VIDEO FAQs
- CashSender FEB 10 2014 Newsletter
Tag cloudfeedback report money CashSender small business competitive advantage canadian bank money transfer credit cards strategic thinker saving money strategic operations payment notification soapbox cash back program online payment services google vancouver enterprise forum online payment systems uk operations online payment processing payment transaction merchants credit card payments business owners paypal
Tag Archives: google
We get a lot of emails and messages asking us why we do not serve the US market. People explain to us that the US is a huge market, and we should not exclude it from our business model.
A CashSender client recently wanted to convert credit within his CashSender account by converting $500 CAD credit into Euro credit. He compared our rate with the posted rate on Google, and saw that he was getting 10 Euro less in CashSender, and was curious as to why there is a difference.
We have the opportunity to meet many budding entrepreneurs, and quite often we’re asked for ideas and suggestions to help them get the word out when launching new businesses, or to re-invigorate an existing business.