Connect with us
Email SubscriptionEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- CashSender email list hacked from Mail Chimp
- AirlineHobby.com adds CashSender as an alternative to PayPal
- We are now using interac for all CashSender uploads/downloads in Canada
- CashSender makes it FREE to send money online by slashing fees
- The PayPal Fee Calculator by CashSender
- New CashSender VIDEO FAQs
- CashSender FEB 10 2014 Newsletter
Tag cloudmoney transfer canadian bank small business online payment services credit cards competitive advantage credit card payments money soapbox uk operations saving money google paypal CashSender online payment processing business owners strategic operations payment notification feedback report vancouver enterprise forum merchants cash back program strategic thinker online payment systems payment transaction
Monthly Archives: December 2013
This video by http://www.CashSender.com reveals a mysterious expense that is unnecessarily passed onto unsuspecting airline passengers.
This overlooked expense can amount to $5-$10 on low cost airline tickets and up to $20 on higher cost tickets. As explained in the video, CashSender can exclusively help airlines offer their customers a means to avoid this expense and save money on ticket purchases.