Connect with us
Email SubscriptionEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- CashSender email list hacked from Mail Chimp
- AirlineHobby.com adds CashSender as an alternative to PayPal
- We are now using interac for all CashSender uploads/downloads in Canada
- CashSender makes it FREE to send money online by slashing fees
- The PayPal Fee Calculator by CashSender
- New CashSender VIDEO FAQs
- CashSender FEB 10 2014 Newsletter
Tag cloudsoapbox paypal online payment processing online payment services uk operations vancouver enterprise forum strategic operations small business money transfer feedback report credit card payments online payment systems credit cards CashSender strategic thinker competitive advantage business owners saving money money google cash back program payment notification payment transaction merchants canadian bank
Monthly Archives: December 2013
This video by http://www.CashSender.com reveals a mysterious expense that is unnecessarily passed onto unsuspecting airline passengers.
This overlooked expense can amount to $5-$10 on low cost airline tickets and up to $20 on higher cost tickets. As explained in the video, CashSender can exclusively help airlines offer their customers a means to avoid this expense and save money on ticket purchases.