Connect with us
Email SubscriptionEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- CashSender email list hacked from Mail Chimp
- AirlineHobby.com adds CashSender as an alternative to PayPal
- We are now using interac for all CashSender uploads/downloads in Canada
- CashSender makes it FREE to send money online by slashing fees
- The PayPal Fee Calculator by CashSender
- New CashSender VIDEO FAQs
- CashSender FEB 10 2014 Newsletter
Tag cloudCashSender credit card payments money transfer small business online payment systems business owners strategic thinker strategic operations competitive advantage saving money google canadian bank online payment processing payment notification soapbox credit cards feedback report vancouver enterprise forum payment transaction uk operations online payment services cash back program money merchants paypal
Monthly Archives: August 2013
AUGUST 29 2013 News Release – Vancouver, BC
Effective today CashSender is now processing bitcoin payments. Bitcoins have been added as a new payment currency in the CashSender online payment system, so that CashSender payers and merchants can transact online payment transactions using the increasingly popular digital currency.