Connect with us
Email SubscriptionEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- CashSender email list hacked from Mail Chimp
- AirlineHobby.com adds CashSender as an alternative to PayPal
- We are now using interac for all CashSender uploads/downloads in Canada
- CashSender makes it FREE to send money online by slashing fees
- The PayPal Fee Calculator by CashSender
- New CashSender VIDEO FAQs
- CashSender FEB 10 2014 Newsletter
Tag cloudstrategic operations soapbox credit card payments saving money credit cards competitive advantage cash back program uk operations business owners money transfer small business money vancouver enterprise forum paypal canadian bank google online payment processing feedback report CashSender payment notification strategic thinker payment transaction online payment systems merchants online payment services
Monthly Archives: August 2013
AUGUST 29 2013 News Release – Vancouver, BC
Effective today CashSender is now processing bitcoin payments. Bitcoins have been added as a new payment currency in the CashSender online payment system, so that CashSender payers and merchants can transact online payment transactions using the increasingly popular digital currency.